The Pig and Whistle Roleplay Tavern

A community of World of Warcraft-themed roleplayers. All are welcome.

Hello, and WELCOME!

IntegraVanWoflstin

Re: Hello, and WELCOME!

Post  IntegraVanWoflstin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 pm

*pulls dog ears*

ugh... seems like no one posts here Evil or Very Mad

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Reffent wrote:
    Drallio wrote:*bow*

I don't know how to start an RP post here...I feel as if there are eyes, everywhere, watching me, evaluating me. One bad move, one mistake, and I'll be gone in the blink of an eye. So fast, you won't even have time to say, "Drall, I love you." Only one thing a man can do in such a hostile environment.

*cocks rifle*

BRING IT.

*is watching you and evaluating* ....

Amidoinitrite? >.>

Anywho's, hey Drall! Cool Cool new name! Over here showing some support too. Its all good stuff. I, for one, would love to see this place bloom like AWR did. Anything that continues creativity and helps people improve is good!

Don't worry about the devotion thingy too. I kinda let it die for a while - real life hampered it. I would never kill you though Very Happy I'm not that kinda girl!

SIDENOTE: (and NOT in any way, shape of form meant to be horrible/attacking!)
    ... Something is bothering me Piggies ... if Brightmoone wants this place to be successful why isn't he posting more? And why is he launching RPs on the WoWForums? Nobody needs to answer this. Its just an observation. Starting the Old God thing here would have been a better idea and probably would have gained some members.

Not saying you cannot post on the WoWForums any more. Just something that struck me as odd.

We could be, like, cross-forum buddies now. I've always wanted to have one of those.

IntegraVanWoflstin

Post  IntegraVanWoflstin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Danm you wow forums being down Evil or Very Mad
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Drallio wrote:
    Reffent wrote:

I don't know how to start an RP post here...I feel as if there are eyes, everywhere, watching me, evaluating me. One bad move, one mistake, and I'll be gone in the blink of an eye. So fast, you won't even have time to say, "Drall, I love you." Only one thing a man can do in such a hostile environment.

*cocks rifle*

BRING IT.

Amidoinitrite? >.>

Anywho's, hey Drall! Cool Cool new name! Over here showing some support too. Its all good stuff. I, for one, would love to see this place bloom like AWR did. Anything that continues creativity and helps people improve is good!

Don't worry about the devotion thingy too. I kinda let it die for a while - real life hampered it. I would never kill you though Very Happy I'm not that kinda girl!

... Something is bothering me Piggies ... if Brightmoone wants this place to be successful why isn't he posting more? And why is he launching RPs on the WoWForums? Nobody needs to answer this. Its just an observation. Starting the Old God thing here would have been a better idea and probably would have gained some members.

Not saying you cannot post on the WoWForums any more. Just something that struck me as odd.

We could be, like, cross-forum buddies now. I've always wanted to have one of those.

AHA! You're Drall!

Wow, took me long enough...
    IntegraVanWoflstin

Post  IntegraVanWoflstin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Cuz I'm going crazy bounce
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 pm

*Idea*

I shall now make a "Random Posting" thread!

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Onawe Skychaser wrote:
    Drallio wrote:
    Reffent wrote:

*cocks rifle*

BRING IT.

Amidoinitrite? >.>

AHA! You're Drall!

Wow, took me long enough...

The names are two letters different. You had trouble? Smile
    IntegraVanWoflstin

Post  IntegraVanWoflstin on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

yes... yes he did bounce

alexmax021

Post  alexmax021 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 am

New here ...name is Alex and work at home 90% of the time. Hope to make it 100% as it is a lifestyle we should all be fortunate enough to maintain.
    I live in USA and look forward to the benefits of being involved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:01 pm