The Pig and Whistle Roleplay Tavern

A community of World of Warcraft-themed roleplayers. All are welcome.

One Bullet: Fate's Crescendo ((RP, Open))

Devilforge

Re: One Bullet: Fate's Crescendo ((RP, Open))

Post  Devilforge on Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

"He's definitely gonna want that changed." He said, mostly to himself, looking down and biting his thumb. He looked up to explain himself, once he realized he spoke aloud. "It's a bit too in between metal and softer, more hippyish stuff. It might be suiting, haven't heard the music so I can't really judge." He shrugged and pulled out his cell, making sure to slide his thumb across the home button so she didn't see what he was searching, Ragnarok. ((Just so you didn't get any ideas.))

"Say cheese." He told the furry as his phone flashed and captured a picture of her. "For when you call me. If you need to contact me, here's my card." Yes he had a card, though all it included was his e-mail, cell number and name, Sebastian Victoria. He slid the thick piece of paper onto her table and left her with a smile. "I won't be far, I'll just give you a bit of space."

He moved away and was lost in the crowd for a moment, but there were to many people dancing, moving, touching him. He had to get out. Instead of appearing somewhat cool and mysterious he just walked around the dance floor and entered the restroom, where he had time and space to silently reflect on the woman and of course use the restroom without those damned flashing lights everywhere. But despite how odd she was, they were quite similar, paranoia, perfectionism, wrapped into a cute fuzzy package except he was going somewhere in life, despite going back and forth in degree choices, either major in sound engineering or minor in Aerospace or vice versa and of course he didn't have a tail.
    IntegraVanWoflstin

Post  IntegraVanWoflstin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Kendra looked at the card in shock. 'wow guess he thinks highly of himself..' she looked at the name, sebastian. She said a few times and cringed a bit. 'I guess i've heard worse names. She noncelontly sliped teh piece of paper into her her bra and then went over to sit with roric and zane.

(( all i got atm >..,> ))
    Devilforge

Post  Devilforge on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:48 pm

((Now to wait on an elusive post from Sonori. So rare one can only hope to expect one at most once a week.))
    Sonori

Post  Sonori on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:25 pm

((Well, the whole Sebastian hitting on Ken scene didn't exactly involve Kaie now did it? Cool I'll make a post when I'm able, it's been a really early and extremely long day.))
    Sonori

Post  Sonori on Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Kaie raised her eyebrows slightly when Ken moved over to dance with her and got somewhat intimate. She laughed it off though, and continued to dance as the drummer moved off and somehow managed to attract a man to her side. The swaying woman watched out of the corner of her eye, curious as to what kind of male would force his way through to a drunken anthromorph like Ken. Apparently this guy.

While they talked, Kaie continued to dance easily until someone bumped into the back of her waist, jostling the weapon that was strapped there. A quick turn and a glare showed the female's instant irritation and defensiveness. The young man who had bumped her was wide-eyed, throwing his hands up in a gesture of surrender.

"I'm sorry, okay?!" he stammered, backing away. "Was just having a little fun with one of my favorite guitarists!" Before Kaie could comment, he'd faded back into the crowd and left her with a slightly confused look. They actually had fans in these clubs?

The musician noticed that Kendra had managed to sit with the rest of the band again, so she began to make her way over. For some reason, their band name just didn't seem dark enough anymore. Perhaps killing someone had a way of changing one's perspectives, but Kaie was all for a change. When she flopped down next to her friends, she said exactly that and waited for their opinions.

"I mean with our music it seems we need our name to express a little more. I think throwing the word 'Sin' in there somewhere is always fun, but what do you guys think?"
    Devilforge

Post  Devilforge on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 pm

((Hmm, looks like we lost our favorite furry.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 am