The Pig and Whistle Roleplay Tavern

A community of World of Warcraft-themed roleplayers. All are welcome.

Random Posting!

Onawe Skychaser

Re: Random Posting!

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 am

lrighty. Today I'll got my premade (The only char with flying because I have no live 80s) to fly over Mulgore.
    Devilforge

Post  Devilforge on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:56 am

And you got into the beta with no 80s? Fucking blizzard.

Anyone can test leveling content, but if they want raid and dungeon content tested correctly they should get people that have a semblance of an idea of how to play.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am

Devilforge wrote:And you got into the beta with no 80s? Fucking blizzard.

Anyone can test leveling content, but if they want raid and dungeon content tested correctly they should get people that have a semblance of an idea of how to play.

They randomize it, don't they? Besides, they already have some of the top guilds who were in Alpha still in Beta, and I bet they can help out a lot on that.
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 am

A beta player is picked at random.

And yeah, thanks for the support Integra! Sad
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 am

The starting area is the only changed area, Drallio.

The current (pre-Cata) passage has been blocked off, and a new passage leads north out of Red Cloud Mesa. That is all the new stuff I've discovered by flyin.

Wait, Baine is new chefitan now. That is all.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 am

Onawe Skychaser wrote:The starting area is the only changed area, Drallio.

The current (pre-Cata) passage has been blocked off, and a new passage leads north out of Red Cloud Mesa. That is all the new stuff I've discovered by flyin.

Wait, Baine is new chefitan now. That is all.

I've heard there are also a few camps here and there, but I guess that's all the changes to questing? Hmm...

What are your plans now?
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Finish the Goblin starting area. The models from the starter area are sooo amazing. I'll get a video makin program and send you, Drall, a vid.

Also, Devilforge, you really insulted me when you said I didn't have even a semblance of an idea of how to play. I wish I could forgive you, but I'm still mad.

Last edited by Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Devilforge=Integra?

>.>

<.<

EDIT: And dude, if you could do that, that'd be awesome. Seriously. You could be one of the few people who actually does a good playthrough of some zones...

Or one of the boring ones. Meh, whatever. Thanks anyways Smile
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 pm

The only problem is, I havce no idea how to vid tape it without a video camera, which would suck.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Don't worry about it, mate. Just report here when you've found out something that's important lorewise.

Have you started questing in Hyjal or Vashj'ir? Apparently they're amazing.
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Errr... No, I have not. In part, I'm discouraged from pkaying my premade by what Devilforge so cruelly said. On the other hand, I have played a premade before on the PTR and done moderately well DPS-wise, and had an easy time questing.

I'll finish the Gobbo zones first.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Onawe Skychaser wrote:Errr... No, I have not. In part, I'm discouraged from pkaying my premade by what Devilforge so cruelly said. On the other hand, I have played a premade before on the PTR and done moderately well DPS-wise, and had an easy time questing.

I'll finish the Gobbo zones first.

Bah, you'll be fine dude. Don't listen to what others tell you. It'll probably be quite easy, at least most of the quests. Do whatever you want Smile

Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Still, Gobbo first.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Onawe Skychaser wrote:Still, Gobbo first.

How is Goblin?
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Well, let me start off by explaining my situation. My parents are divorced, so I spend one week and 5 days at my moms house, then one weekend at my dad's house, and repeat. Unless it's a "vacation" where I am at my dad's for 7 to 10 days.

My dad has a simple laptop not compatible with WoW.

I'm currently at his house. I cannot play the Gobbo zone right now, but I can tell you:

It's a very fast-paced action transfer, one second killing worms and the other budging in the bank line.

The models are, as I said, amazingly up to date with WotLKs models. And I mean armor models.

!!!!!!!!!ONE1SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ONE

FIRST ZONE (1-5) KEZAN

You start out by heading to a gob named "Foreman" something. He tells you that the Trolls employed at your Kaja'Mite mine, or some of them, are rebelling. He also reports a worm problem. First step is to go around tazing the rebellious Trolls. Then, you go into the mine and kill some newbish lvl 1 Tunnel Worms. After that, you are told to go around getting Kaja'Cola for a "suprise" party your assistant, Sassy Handwrench, is throwing in your honor. It's scattered everywhere from the Kaja'Mite mine to your poll (Yes, YOU HAVE A POOL). Once done that, you get your Hot Rod and go to pick up your three freinds: Izzy, Ace, and Gobber.

After that, your girlfriend (For guys) Candy Cane or your boyfriend (For girls) Chip Endale tells you that you need a new look. First step, the bank to get 10 stacks of macaroons. You easily budge in front of the line, snatching up the moola from the bank tellers. And from there, you go to several merchants for Bling, Hip new Outfit, and Shades.

Now you are ready for your party. You equipt (It's like a vehicle) your blign, outfit, and shades, heading over to the pool. Your outfit comes with a set of abilities such as Fireworks, Food, Wine, a Bucket (for drunks), and the ability to bust out some RAD dance moves. All of these please the guests. Once they are pleased, Sassy Handwrench tells you the party in under attack by pirates. You kill them, and wallah....

TO BE CONT.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Onawe Skychaser wrote:Well, let me start off by explaining my situation. My parents are divorced, so I spend one week and 5 days at my moms house, then one weekend at my dad's house, and repeat. Unless it's a "vacation" where I am at my dad's for 7 to 10 days.

My dad has a simple laptop not compatible with WoW.

I'm currently at his house. I cannot play the Gobbo zone right now, but I can tell you:

It's a very fast-paced action transfer, one second killing worms and the other budging in the bank line.

The models are, as I said, amazingly up to date with WotLKs models. And I mean armor models.

!!!!!!!!!ONE1SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ONE

FIRST ZONE (1-5) KEZAN

You start out by heading to a gob named "Foreman" something. He tells you that the Trolls employed at your Kaja'Mite mine, or some of them, are rebelling. He also reports a worm problem. First step is to go around tazing the rebellious Trolls. Then, you go into the mine and kill some newbish lvl 1 Tunnel Worms. After that, you are told to go around getting Kaja'Cola for a "suprise" party your assistant, Sassy Handwrench, is throwing in your honor. It's scattered everywhere from the Kaja'Mite mine to your poll (Yes, YOU HAVE A POOL). Once done that, you get your Hot Rod and go to pick up your three freinds: Izzy, Ace, and Gobber.

After that, your girlfriend (For guys) Candy Cane or your boyfriend (For girls) Chip Endale tells you that you need a new look. First step, the bank to get 10 stacks of macaroons. You easily budge in front of the line, snatching up the moola from the bank tellers. And from there, you go to several merchants for Bling, Hip new Outfit, and Shades.

Now you are ready for your party. You equipt (It's like a vehicle) your blign, outfit, and shades, heading over to the pool. Your outfit comes with a set of abilities such as Fireworks, Food, Wine, a Bucket (for drunks), and the ability to bust out some RAD dance moves. All of these please the guests. Once they are pleased, Sassy Handwrench tells you the party in under attack by pirates. You kill them, and wallah....

TO BE CONT.

Goblins are amazing.
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:14 am

I know. After that, or sometime after that (I must start a new Goblin just to fill you out on EVERYTHING) you are told to go to the Footbomb Tryouts and Drudgetown to beat down some rebellious commoners.

REBELLIOUS COMMONERS:
    Sudsy Magee. Special Attack: Bubble Blow.
    Bruno Flameretardent. Special Attack: None that I know of.
    Jack the Hammer. Special Attack: He's a huge Hobgoblin with a hammer. Do the math.
    Someone else that throws tires, I think.

The above commoners have not been paying the taxes. Beat them down to show you mean business.

FOOTBOMB TRYOUTS:

When you first get there, a game between the Bilgewater and Steamwheedle teams is going on. But the coach doesn't have a suit for you. You must go around collecting replacement parts from the houses of nearby Kezan Citizens. Once this is done, the coach tells you to "Play rough".

You get in the suit as an army of Steamwheedle Shredders advances toward you. You must throw bombs at them, destroying about fifteen. Then the coach tells you that all the team needs to win now is a goal. You must kick the ball through the T to score. As the camera zooms in, you might notice that through the T is a couple rooftops, but most of the space is occupied by the looming tower of Mount Kajaro. If you kick it at the volcano or the rooftops, the result is the same. The mountain explodes.

Now Mr. Gallywix would like to see you in the upstairs room of your headquarters. When you are there, he begins to mock you and how you thought you were the big shot. When he's had his fun, he tells you that for one BAZILLION macaroons he will let you on his yacht to escape the exploding Kezan.

Time to collect some money... TO BE CONT.
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:15 am

MY DAD IS SO ANNOYING.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Where's Bright?
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 am

Bright left.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 am

Onawe Skychaser wrote:Bright left.

"Vacation" left? "He died" left? "He ran away and doesn't care about any of us" left?
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

"He's peroccupied with the WoW Forums" left.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:55 am

Onawe Skychaser wrote:"He's peroccupied with the WoW Forums" left.

...But then...what happens to this forum if he's spending all his time on the WoW Forums?

Hmm, ah well.
    Onawe Skychaser

Post  Onawe Skychaser on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

What happens to it?

We'll keep posting for a while, then the ToS will change and he will need to accept them before the allotted time runs out.

And he won't because he won't be here. And then the site will shut down. This happened once before with Delirious Ambition, a Proboards forum.

Drallio

Post  Drallio on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Onawe Skychaser wrote:What happens to it?

We'll keep posting for a while, then the ToS will change and he will need to accept them before the allotted time runs out.

And he won't because he won't be here. And then the site will shut down. This happened once before with Delirious Ambition, a Proboards forum.

Well, I guess he did create this forum so that people could still do RPs and such without the Real ID, but with that cancelled, I guess he's sort of given up on this.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:35 am